-
October 27th, 2006, 05:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I like to get double catalogues and things for my stepmom's best friend's daughter, who is currently in India. The CS reps are always so nice to me when I mention Shareene. [img]tongue.gif[/img] She's 9 and LOVES AG, but she had to leave all her AG things at home (mostly the books and whatnot, but I know she wanted a Kaya doll very much, because Kaya looks a lot like her - Shareene being Indian, and there being so few dolls that look like that.)
Anyway, I need to call a PS tomorrow anyway to ask about whether or not they can send packages overseas from the stores, so I should ask about the book, too, huh? [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks